CVRPC Forum  

Go Back   CVRPC Forum > The Presiden'ts Corner

Old 07-09-2017, 10:23 PM

Default New Year

Welcome to a New Year. I have finally figured out how to post on our website and hopefully will be able to better communicate with each of you as we move forward in the coming months.
We here at CVRPC are extremely fortunate to have this place to enjoy what we do. We should all be grateful for those that came before us who created this place for us to shoot, fellowship and enjoy the natural surroundings that our club provides.
All facilities such as ours take a lot of work. Roads to keep up, building maintenance, mowing, fence work and many other things that most of us dont even think about. I hope you will do your part in the care of this treasured piece of property.
Some goals for the club this year are to paint the outside of our building and to improve upon the longer ranges. More parking for the pistol ranges and a new covered protection shed at the skeet range along with painting the skeet houses.
The past 2 years we have been able to install a concrete floor in the indoor range, new skeet machines, new guttering for our clubhouse and remodeled bathrooms. Storm damage was repaired at the 100 yard line and several trees were removed for safety reasons. We are definitely moving forward and I am grateful for all the help and support.

I look forward, as your President, to this year as we work together to achieve our goals in a safe and enjoyable manner. Please feel free to contact me at anytime and I look forward to seeing you all at our monthly meetings.

Respectfully,

Sam Birchfield
Club President.