CVRPC Forum  

Go Back   CVRPC Forum > The Lodge

Old 10-04-2013, 08:26 AM

Default Becoming A Part

Looking to join the Catawba Valley Rifle & Pistol Club family, and would like to meet some of the guys. I know there are meetings on the first Thursday of each month but as you can guess I have missed that, so between now and then I would like to help out on projects or clean ups, anything going on to meet some of the guys and earn my part in the club when the time comes.
Old 10-13-2013, 06:42 PM
20 Year Member

Hi JJG: The best way to meet the folks at CVRPC is to come out and participate in some of the monthly matches; or as you mentioned, to come out on work party days, etc. Due to the time of year, some of the matches are winding down. I think we still have a couple before the end of the year. Check the section of the website regarding match dates. Members who will contribute to the betterment of the club by attending matches, work party's, and helping out with the many things that need to be done are always welcome. Hope to see you soon. SR
Old 10-14-2013, 09:17 AM

Thanks apache308, I look forward to being a part, I will be sure to attend next meeting and any other activities that I can attend. Thanks again.